Monday, February 27, 2012

new product line

STOP BUYING AMPED!!!!  it was at one time made with care and it is now made sloppy with a bunch of unknowns!!!!  everything has side effects so thats that. But you buy something expecting the seller or manufacturer has the buyer in mind somewhat.  Well....... lets just say there were 4 keys of something 2 were clearly different from the other 2 and all were clearly different from the first key,  SOOOOOO the chem guy said we really need to take a melting point at the very least on these so we dont killl anyone, and the owner of wicked/dynamic/the names of products he destroyed said yeah sure whatever make the product. chem guy peaced out and unknowns 1-4 made it to the end user.  Enjoy lol.   makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy doesnt it.  there are 3 new companies relaunching or coming out completely fresh be ready for them. they will not be low blowing the buyers,  I hope everyone is still safe and alive and mentally healthy!!!! im really trying to post more Its just I dont make any money doing this, IM not a money guy, but I am a make money take care of my family guy

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for a wholesale supplier and I would greatly appreciate your suggestion or if you could tell me who are the 3 new companies? I am specifically looking for a supplier of Amped.

    ReplyDelete

I have set comment moderation on always so that personal information is not leaked