Monday, March 19, 2012

this is for Jen if she did not get my reply, speaking on herbal woodchuck

No it is not wicked herbals it is a startup by two people who used to work for WH and left because of the exact reason jen is saying.  I 100% agree with you jen.  All of your observations are exactly right.  However wicked makes thousands and thousands of dollars,  this new ampedupwoochuck site gets a few orders a day, giving them the time and ability to handle customer service correctly.  Thank you for your input I am glad you shed light on that.  If you have anymore questions let me know.  I cannot stress my dislike for wicked herbals,  I try to not post about it because it is not in anyones interest to talk shit,  therefore I stay away from it.  But that being said.  I HATE WICKED H and thier horrible business model.  last time I will hopefully have to say it.  But jen if you check out some of my older posts you will see that I am in solidarity with your belief.

1 comment:

  1. If I mispoke I do apologize, it looked a little shady. Do you know when they are going to have prices and be set up for accounts? I hope Holly is one of the new crew, she was very nice. I also do agree on the trash talking wicked herbals is taking care of that all by themselves. Just goes to show that when people get greedy and sacrifice service and product for the almighty dollar, it will almost alwaykfire. I do wiwh the new website well, and once they get gping will give them a try. With quality products and top knotch customer service, the place will go far and people will be saying wicked Who ? Serves you right WH and just remember that what goes around comes around and your time is a coming , in act I think their ride id r

    ReplyDelete

I have set comment moderation on always so that personal information is not leaked