Monday, April 16, 2012

Small wholesale

For those of you who order from various sites and feel like your order is big enough to warrant a discounted price on powders or herbal incense, please leave a comment with your contact information, your privacy is important that is why I have set comment moderation to always.  So if you are looking to purchase products at a discounted rate, please leave the following information.

Email address and/or phone number
your favorite retail website and/or the retail website you prefer to use
The product name, weight, and quantity desired
the state the product needs to be delivered to

I will see what I can do,  If nothing else, I should be able to get you a discount code.  Please do not be mad if I am unable to do anything.  Fortunately, I doubt that will be the case.

Sincerely,

BSGuru



1 comment:

  1. Guess I missed out on the ampedupwoodchuck site. I haven't checked this blog till today took a break for awhile. Wanting some more fun times tho with good safe product tho. Any idea when they might be back up? Or where I can get the white water rapids? Idk if I can leave my email but ill leave this one you can email me at armoredstrikehacker@gmail.com I'm not a hacker just made it for a diff purpose don't really use it so won't mind if it gets spam. Any info would be helpful thank you

    ReplyDelete

I have set comment moderation on always so that personal information is not leaked