Tuesday, December 6, 2011

let me revolutionize Pharmaceutical synthesis'

 If someone could give me a 10 million dollar (USD) research grant Im pretty sure I could start a revolutionary pharmaceutical company.  Even though I think they are evil, someone has to do it.  If your a affluent investor leave a message.  According to Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development developing a new drug costs a mere 1.3 billion (USD). No you didnt read that wrong it says BILLION !!!!  Of course this cost includes the many drugs that that are researched then devoloped and then fail during clinical trials,  I would hate to be that scientist.  So that being said all I need is 1 percent of that....10 million (USD).  This is because my method doesnt involve making new drugs,  it involves manipulating the principle of chemical engineering and genetic engineering to create biological systems that produce target molecules quickly, nonstop, and at an unheard of cost.  For example,  I plan to use a restriction endonuclease to cleave a target sequence of a certain species*  smash out some PCR just cause amplifying DNA is fun*, Ligation anyone*? followed by innoculation, incubation, and ultimately protien expression*  Oh lastly,  If you dont know what green chemistry...." Green chemistry is the design of chemical products and processes that reduce or eliminate the use and generation of hazardous substances (Anastas et al. 2000)"  yea this process I am alluding to is greener than that quirky Muppet frog,  and my target molecule* is currently produced in low yields (atom economy) by using harsh reagents.*
  ( If you or anyone you know is interested in one of a kind artist/biochemist please contact me I would work for minimum wage if necessary just cause science is my pet bees knees, apologies, This blog is obviously crude, poorly written and contains subject matter and language some may find offensive.  But keep in mind I like to blog when I like to blog I am not passionate about blogging I am passionate about science.  so who knows maybe I will get lucky and will be able to explain my methodology to someone in a position of influence whether that influence be capital or occupational or a combination of both) shout out to the devils advocates*:


Pfizer
Novartis
Merck & Co.
Bayer
GlaxoSmithKline
Johnson and Johnson
Sanofi
Hoffmann–La Roche
AstraZeneca
Abbott Laboratories
Bristol-Myers Squibb
Eli Lilly and Company
Amgen
Boehringer Ingelheim
Schering-Plough
Baxter International
Takeda Pharmaceutical Co.
Genentech
Procter & Gamble


*oversimplification,  vagueness,  misinformation, paraphrasing, hidden genius, 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the insight and information. As I say I will be in touch very soon, probably by the end of the today sometime. Blake4d

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really cool to read this morning. If you have any questions at all regarding synthetics I can probably give you some good insight whether chemically, economically, or legally. Sad to say I kinda specialized myself in the area after college due to the fact I cant get hired at most chemical labs/companies/manufacturers because the way I chose to subsidize my education landed me in some trouble about 4-5 years ago. So, long story short I kinda got lucky but my family hates what I have been doing. I personally think what I do for some of these companies has a lot of negative implications. Anyways though I am really looking forward to you article. SHouT Out Blaze fizzle fo dough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TSRI, Sigma-Aldrich® Partner to Accelerate the Commercialization of Research Reagents
    http://www.scripps.edu/newsandviews/e_20130729/sigma.html

    Scripps Institute Finds Designer Drug, Bath Salts Are More Potent, Addictive Than Meth
    http://www.kpbs.org/news/2013/jul/16/scripps-institute-finds-designer-drug-bath-salts-a/
    This link has the recorded interview as well as the transcript.

    ReplyDelete

I have set comment moderation on always so that personal information is not leaked