Sunday, December 4, 2011

New product anouncment!!!

So my favorite online distributor has informed me of a new product about to hit the site......this is inside information so consider yourself privileged.....The new product is named amped....It is from the founder of the popular brand Eight ballz,  Of course since the founder left to break away from his partners he has continued to come out with quality products.  white water rapid was great and still is.  the new product amped is just as it sounds it is a spin off of white water rapid but formulated to not  out compete eight ballz and I am sure it will.  I was privileged enough to receive a free sample and I must say this is the best post ban product.  so keep your eyes peeled if you are an enthusiast as myself.  because this product is guaranteed to be as good as any other.  And as always questions are welcome as well as comments......thats my favorite part of the blog......  oh and before I forget thier is a product that has showed up in my area named BLOW this product is cheaply made with low quality ingredients so if you care about your life dont do it, pay the extra for the good good.  I have seen the places these products are manufactured and it is not pretty in some cases.  I will refrain from naming names but trust that when I recommend a product I do so upon its true merits.  I am not paid by anyone however I am partial to wickedherbals.com,  I started as a customer and now I have a good in with them.  furthermore,  I have used other online retailers and sometimes get what I ordered sometimes get something random and sometimes dont get anything but a hassle.  So that is why I stick to what I know.  Anyways december is here so give more than material,  give a good heart and soul to the world, go out of your way to help people out.  

4 comments:

  1. How does WWR and Amped compare to pump it? I tried 8-ballz when it came out and bliss II tonight and I think they are horrible...I think I'm done with these gimmicks including pump it...I ordered straight Pentedrone today. I'll give a review after I get it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the new 8-balls, its not a fraud product and has some desired effect but not very much. Too much norepinephrine release. it is still prone to cause paranoia, though not as severe or delusional as the old MDVP generation products.

    As for the Amped? not so much. Pleasantly surprised my expectations exceeded Not only is Amped a superior product and good at doing what it is intended for, It is arguably far, FAR safer than its now infamous pre-ban cousins of sorts in that it seems to be much less likely to cause the problems that made said eliminated products so infamous.

    There is one caveat however. Being a real deal, Its not TOTALLY without side-consequences. Dont take within 6 hours of bedtime. Once the lady bugs arrive, they will stay in your garden and can prevent your plants from getting their nightly rest like anything else, However this one is more profound, and interesting in that there seems to be a "horticulture-stabilizing" effect in the chemical makeup of the new Amped, so if your plants start suffering from dangerously chronic accumulations of insomnia time at night, They wont even realize it because unlike anything else out there, This can truly make your garden think it will never have to rest again because the chemical makeup of Amped IMO is actually somewhat of a stabilizer, which is totally and thankfully very contrasting with the now rightfully discontinued infamous pre-ban products we call "bath salts" and I mentioned in another post this deserves to not be called "bath salts" as such a name is very infamous and has a serious negative connotation. Amped is simply not the same threat to your plant's behavior and well being to the same degree that the old products were, and it is certainly full of antidepressant properties so it is definitely a lady bug attractant of its own right, it is not a "bath salt", not in a million years. Still, it is real so like anything else, dont overadminister to your garden because though harder to provoke, too many ladybugs will too begin to become a "pest" in your "garden" and make life uncomfortable. moderate your insertion of this product in your watering can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find amped to be most effective when warmed to release vapor into the air. The lady bugs will gathe quite nicely and won't overstay their welcome. I have used it liquified with a direct transfer into the soil of my garden.. They ladybugs arrive quite quickly and strongly but afte 30 minutes they act irrational and you want them to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trying this for the first time today. It seems to be a different thing all together than what I'm used to. Its been years since I've touched a chemical. Anyway, I just wanted to comment on
    AnonymousJanuary 9, 2012 2:10 AM. Great writing! I was impressed with all the references. You must be some kind of writer in the real world or maybe just a blogger. Whatever the case that was a great word play. Kudos!

    Current feelings:
    Earlier today I took my normal meds: 1-antidepressent
    3-7.5/325 Vicodin
    1-pretty good size rail of ampted
    I'm flying right now obviously but its a pretty good flight, my stomach is twisted though. That might be from the beers at lunch and the greasy bar-burger. Anyways, I hope it doesn't last all night.

    ReplyDelete

I have set comment moderation on always so that personal information is not leaked